Nov 9, 2010

How would like to earn a FREE Carribean Cruise vacation?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How would like to earn a FREE Carribean Cruise vacation?

As you all may know, I do not promote my company online.
As a matter of fact, most of you do not even know what company I am with.

I have been with my company almost 2 and a half years and I have built an AMAZING organization. I have built my ENTIRE TEAM using a duplicatable system. As a matter of fact, I can GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS as long as you follow the simple recipe.

Tonight, our company had an INCREDIBLE announcement. Our company conventions have always been held in Houston, Tx.
For the FIRST TIME EVER, Convention 2011 will be held on a Carnival Cruiseline in the Carribeans for 5 days.

How would YOU like to CRUISE FOR FREE??

I know I would. Which is why the 2nd announcememt is even MORE INCREDIBLE!

Starting in the month of Novemember 2010 and ending in the month of May 2011, we have a chance to earn "cruise bucks". Cruise Bucks are simple to earn and it is very easy to surpass the cost of your cruise. ONE CRUISE BUCK = $1... WOW!

You can join my company as low as $29.99 and start earning TODAY! Not only will you be taught a proven, duplicatable system, you will have the support of myself and many others to help you SUCCEED! When I am your sponsor, I am your sponsor FOR LIFE!

ALSO, during the month of November, POINTS ARE DOUBLED!!!!!!! Do NOT hesistate.....

EMAIL ME FOR COMPLETE DETAILS......

If you are currently STRUGGLING in YOUR MLM company, you MUST read my book and find out why your lack of success is NOT YOUR FAULT!
http://www.yoursuccessebook.info/

To YOUR SUCCESS,
Angela Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment